|FORT MCDOWELL AUCTION BUYER INFORMATION
Buyer's Fee of 8%
Methods of Payment options available for Fort McDowell Auction:
- Personal/Business check accompanied by proper Bank Letter of Guarantee (see sample)
- Cash/Cashier's Check (deposit of $500 is required)*
- JJ Best Collector Car Financing*
- AFC Financing Available*
*All bidders not providing a approved bank letter will need to sign a $5,000 credit card guarantee to secure a bid pass. An exception to signing the $5,000 credit card guarantee would be to leave a $4,000 cash/cashier check deposit.
To pre-register to bid the following three options are available:
- Visit the buyers section of this site to complete the online pre-registration form.
- Within the buyers section of this site you can print bidders forms, fill them out by hand and mail to Silver Auctions with a copy of bank letter.
- or call 1-800-255-4485 and talk to an experienced auction staff member.
Return to Auction Page
- The first step in planning for one of our auctions is to obtain a verified means of payment.
- Personal or business checks with Letter of Guarantee from your bank. Substantive deviation of the sample will render the letter unusable for the purpose intended. Select
Letter of Guarantee for a sample.*
- Wire Transfer with Wire Transfer Letter of Guarantee from your bank. Substantive deviation of the sample will render the letter unusable for the purpose intended. Select
Wire Transfer Letter of Guarantee for a sample.*
- Cash ($500 cash deposit is required) Balance of transaction is due the day of the auction in cash or cashier's check.
- Cashier's Check/Official Check/Money Order made out to Silver Auctions (minimum $500 will be held as a deposit)Balance of transaction is due the day of the auction in cash or cashier's check.
- JJ Best, financing available on-site. Pre-approval is strongly recommended. This option is available only when JJ Best is on-site. Please call Silver Auctions to confirm if they will be at the auction. Apply Now
- AFC Financing Available
In addition, all bidders not providing an approved bank letter will need to sign a $5,000 credit card guarantee to secure a bid pass. An exception to the signing the $5,000 credit card guarantee would be to leave a $4,000 cash/cashier check deposit
*International/Canadian Checks are Not Accepted - Wire Transfer Letter of Guarantee is your best option.
- Next you must obtain a bid pass. Our auction
staff will issue a bid pass at the auction site.
We will need a copy of your driver's license,
social security number, current address, phone
numbers, and a guaranteed method of payment.
You will then be required to sign the bottom of our Bidding Contract.
A bid pass will then be issued to you with your
Contract can be accessed two different ways
on our web site. The contract can be read
online. Or a printable
version can be downloaded for you to complete
and return to Silver Auctions via fax (509-327-3059)
or mail (2020 N. Monroe, Spokane, WA 99205).
- You are now eligible to bid on your dream
car. You should thoroughly look over any
vehicle you are interested in before the car
reaches the auction block. You should also read
the description card, which is filled out and
signed by the owner of the vehicle. When the
car is on the auction block, place a bid by
simply raising your bid pass.
- If you are the successful bidder, you must
now finish some paperwork and pay for the vehicle
A 8% buyer's fee will be added to the bid price
along with any applicable taxes and titling
fees. Once forms are signed and payment is recieved, you can take
possession of your new purchase. The title will
be sent to you via certified mail on the eleventh
banking day after the auction (unless title delay is announced then we will provide a clear title but it may take up to 90 days).
Congratulations, you are now the proud owner
of a great collectible vehicle.